16 Mar 2014

PLAYLIST #1


The first of many new features to come; I will be sharing a selection of my current favourite songs for you to listen to at your pleasure - and in the hope that you may suggest new music for me to listen to.


Future Islands: Seasons
Wild Beasts: Wanderlust
The National: Vanderlyle Crybaby Geek
Arcade Fire: Reflektor
Kurt Vile: Wakin on a Pretty Day
Neutral Milk Hotel: Holland, 1945
Television: Marquee Moon
Majical Cloudz: Childhood's End
The Phantom Band: Folk Song Oblivion
Paul Simon: Graceland
Nick Drake: Road
Karate: Cacophony
The The: This is the Day
Broken Social Scene: Lover's Spit
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah: The Skin of my Yellow Country Teeth
Pavement: The Killing Moon
Plank!: Babia Majora





1 comment

  1. Feel stupid saying I haven't heard of any of those bands. God. But I always love checking out new music :) I am currently obsessed with London Grammar. Such a great band.

    Haaaappy Spring!

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete