26 Mar 2013

March through Instagram



Wishing that my hair would grow faster, a cosy fireplace in the countryside, the new issue of Lula, out on the moors for a long walk with best friends


Planning our summer trip, an incredibly elaborate starter presentation, Dog Bowl balls, King Crimson face


A splash of red amongst green, best friends, walking over the hills, beautiful light

Can you believe that it is almost April? This time last year I was already enjoying picnics in parks and photographing the cherry blossom. Roll on a year and its been the coldest March in 50 years!

Follow me @elavelle

2 comments

  1. These look pretty - off to check out your instagram! What is Lulu like as a magazine? I just posted about some mags i'm now into, but I forgot to research Lulu!!! Would love to know if it's worth it?
    bxx

    ReplyDelete