10 Jan 2013

Amanda Leigh Smith





















I quite often stumble across a new photographer and am overcome with gushing emotions of how amazing they are. Amanda Leigh Smith is my latest find and I literally cannot get enough of her work. When trying to choose which of her images to share here, I saved about 100 onto my hard drive (oops!) As well as being breathtakingly stunning images, her work further fuels my desire to explore the West Coast of America.

She shoots solely on film and somehow isn't a full time professional photographer.
Check out her work:

2 comments

  1. Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is deemed an incredible, stunning, simple and honest movie of your good idea. I'm a real enthusiast of your respective function! I'd personally require a chunk associated with delicacy away the sapling each day. RS Money


    Guild wars 2 Gold

    ReplyDelete