29 Aug 2012

London Calling!





Things are going to be a little quiet around here for a few days. I'm heading to London for a long weekend to visit my best friend and next week I am going up to the lake district for a few days with my boyfriend. Expect lots of photos of my trips and an influx of Fashion Week related posts on my return.

I'm spending Friday exploring London on my own whilst my friend is working. If you have any tips of where to go, what to see or what to do, please let me know! At the moment, my list includes Liberty, Cos, Anthropologie, the Tate Modern and Pink Berry frozen yoghurts!

Photos/K is for Kani, Nina Kopko, Shini, Carrie

8 comments

  1. have you been to kew gardens yet?
    enjoy your stay, londons the bestest x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to visit Kew Gardens but didn't have time. Will definitely have to visit next time x

      Delete
  2. There are a few good exhibitions in the Tate at the moment!
    Seven Dials in Covent Gardens is full of lots of little independent arty and book shops and lots of yummy food places!
    Liberty is a definite must, I love going to Carnaby street! :) I hope you enjoy your trip! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the Damien Hirst exhibiton, Liberty and Carnaby St - so thanks for all of the recommendations! x

      Delete
  3. oh this sounds amazing! whish i could give you some tips, but i've never been in london :( im going soon though! have an amazing trip, i love your blog!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only just seen this Emma, where did you end up going? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Navaz!
      I went shopping on Regent Street then walked to the Tate (as it was such a lovely day) to see the Damien Hirst exhibition. Have you been to see it? It was amazing!
      x

      Delete