22 Nov 2011

Jingle Bells!

XMAS
Oh i wish it could be Christmas all year round!

The festive spirit is now upon me in full force. The office Christmas party is mere weeks away, my shopping list is steadily being ticked off and I have even tasted my first mince pie of the season! I have been compiling Christmas wish lists, both of completely unrealistic and obtainable items. Here is a mix of goodies that I would love to find wrapped up under the tree on Christmas morning. Any family and friends reading this - take note!

Wise Owl Canister - Anthropologie, Multi-Stone Ring - Topshop, Cat-ula - ModCloth, DAB Radio - Roberts, Candle - Jo Malone, Men's Cashmere Jumper - Gap, Charm - Anthropologie, Dress- Topshop

6 comments

  1. you are on my fav blog :)

    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the cat-ula - too cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is perfect! im looking for a black dress for next tuesday but i don't think that would ship to me in time! but i might get in anyway!

    www.laurenmaywithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that black dress is perfect! if only it could ship to me in time for next tuesday! love it!

    www.laurenmaywithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kittens! I think it's time for me to put up my dream-on Christmas wishlist as well. :)) I agree with that fit and flare dress. DP has some rather un-expensive ones I noticed.

    A from A Plus B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kittens! I think it's time for me to put up my dream-on Christmas wishlist as well. :)) I agree with that fit and flare dress. DP has some rather un-expensive ones I noticed.

    A from A Plus B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete