3 Jan 2011

My 2010

January
Snow, friends 30th birthdays, new years resolutions that I struggled to keep



February
Plank! gigs, nights out with friends




March
My kitten growing into a cat, boyfriends and best friends birthdays




April
Walks in parks photographing cherry blossom, Plank! EP launch



May
Trip festival, Plank! on tour in Leeds




June
Holiday to Olu Deniz with my best friend




July
Kittens, nights out and picnics with best friends




August
My birthday BBQ and weekend away, Greenman festival




September
New 35mm camera, walks by the river, night out at the dogs
, a new job



October
Visiting best friends in London, walks in the countryside




November
Fireworks party, house parties and Plank! gigs




December
Mulberry event, Christmas with my boyfriend and family, New Years parties




Happy 2011!

All photographs taken by myself

5 comments

  1. Oh my, kittens!! What a wonderful year, all the best to you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absolutely amazing! I love how you did the year in review...what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like an amazing year, i wish you another magical one in 2011!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, looks like you've had a wonderful year, darling! i wish you an even better one for 2011. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post Emma. Glad your finally found your calling in life at Flannels. xx

    ReplyDelete